Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Prosthodontics And Crown And Bridge And Implantology
- Periodontics & Oral Implantology
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Public Health Dentistry
We are committed to achieve “Oral Health for All,” through dental health education and awareness, applied dental research, dental care to the individuals and community with the qualities of compassion, care, equity, and professional expertise.
The goal of the department of Public Health Dentistry is to improve the oral health of populations. The department will develop competencies to:
- Conduct research in dental public health with emphasis on disease surveillance, health services research, program evaluation, causes of oral diseases, and systemic/oral health interactions.
- Improve access to dental care for underserved populations and the quality of care for all populations.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate community oral health programs.
- Increase the use of preventive dentistry and interdisciplinary models in dental care delivery systems.
- Excel in research, academic, and administrative careers in Dental Public Health.
- Inform other dental providers and students about the practice of delivering and planning for oral health care for communities.
Dr. Harsh Shah
HOD & CEO